Coming soon to retail outlets July 27th, 2016 will be Panini Prizm NASCAR cards July 27, 2016. It’s been awhile since we had any new products. As soon as I find a checklist I will post it here!
From Panini America’s Web Site:
Collectors, start your engines. (And if they’re already started, rev them up just a little bit.) Panini America’s long-awaited first NASCAR trading card product is speeding your way. And once 2016 Prizm Racing arrives in hobby shops across North America in late July, there will be no slowing down.
Wielding one of the most popular technologies in its expansive arsenal, Panini America will begin its NASCAR career by introducing collectors to the many merits — and parallels — of the Prizm brand. Each hobby box of 2016 Prizm Racing (four cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver, on average, one autograph, two memorabilia cards, 10 Prizms, one Green Prizm numbered to 149, two additional Prizms numbered to 99 or less, two Winner’s Circle, one Winner’s Circle Prizm, twoCompetitors, one Competitors Prizm and three additional inserts.
Other highlights of Panini America’s history-making first NASCAR release are many and include . . .
- *Racing collectors finally can chase the Prizm rainbow with nine distinct Prizm parallels to track, including eight numbered to 149 or less. Find at least three numbered Prizms per box.
- *Every case will deliver an autograph from either Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, Danica Patrick or Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- *Look for Patented Penmanship Autographs of racing’s top drivers, featuring eight parallels numbered to 99 or less.
- *Find rare Base Set Variations featuring retired legends.
- *The Driver Signatures autograph insert features nine different Prizm parallels, including the rareBlack Prizm numbered to just three copies.
- *Celebrate all of the 2015 Race Winners in the Winner’s Circle insert that features shots from Victory Lane, including 2015 Daytona Winner Joey Logano.
- *The Firesuit Fabrics insert features race-used firesuit swatches from the top drivers in NASCAR.
We’ll have plenty more on the history-making first NASCAR release from Panini America in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this first extended sneak peek: